Cookies are small text files that are placed on to your computer by websites that you visit. Cookies are used to make websites work, to improve efficiency of websites, to improve the user’s experience and to provide usage information on websites. This information should make your website visits more productive by storing and using information on your website preferences and habits.
Your web browser can choose whether or not to accept cookies. Most web browser software is initially set up to accept them.
We may offer cookies to you and you should ensure that your web browser is set up to not accept cookies if you do not wish to receive them. Please note that if you disable cookies, some services or website functionality may not be available. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to aboutcookies.org. We use the following cookies:
By continuing to use our website, you are accepting our use of these cookies that make advertising and communications more relevant to you and your interests, and further help us to improve the site.
- This website is owned and operated by Zing Dev Limited
- Zing Dev Limited is a UK-based software and professional services company.
- We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 11961563, and our registered office is at 92 Park Street, Camberley, GU15 3NY.
- You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.
- Our data protection officer's contact details are: Tanya Warnford-Davis, who can be contacted via email: email@example.com , or telephone: +44 (0) 808 168 9464