Zing is a Twilio Gold consulting partner. We're growing fast with plans to double our headcount this year and next. We are looking for a versatile Head of Talent and Acquisition to report to the CEO who can help us develop and implement the people strategies that we need during this next phase of our growth.
Everyone says it but we are a people business. The Team, the Zingers, are the business. We need to continue to attract, develop and retain the best personnel who can help us power our growth.
Our people strategies need to recognise the needs of a growing business, a demanding customer base, and an extremely competitive market for talent and you will be working across all the entire "Talent Stack"
This is a part time role and we are open to thoughts and ideas on how we can make this work. As a cloud-first business we can offer extremely flexible working although we also believe in the power of face-to-face.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of an Organisational strategy that aligns with our 3 Year Growth Plan;
- Implement a supporting Strategy Talent Acquisition
- Lead direct and indirect recruitment including the development of relationships with key partners
- Onboarding of all new starters
- Work with the Zing Leadership Team to development Company-wide and individual training, development and succession plans
- Develop the policies that we will use to grow and retain our talent
Essential Skills and Experiences
- Experiences of a growth technology business and an understanding of the tech employment markets
- Experiences across both talent acquisition and broader HR and retention
- Versatility and open-mindedness
- Extremely organised and and self motivated
- An affinity with the need to develop a strong sense of company culture and an interest in developing this aspect of the business
This is a part-time role and we are open to ideas on how you might make this work