Zing is a Twilio Gold consulting partner. Built to Build and growing fast we are looking for a Developer with significant experience in front end technologies such as React and .NET, who is enthusiastic about developing new software projects and the latest technologies.
We are 100% focused on building solutions for Twilio’s customers, whether that’s helping organisations move their communications to the cloud, implementing an omnichannel communications strategy, or building out a cloud-based contact centre.
This is a customer-facing role. You will be working across a wide range of customer projects: from individual engagements to larger teams and long-term projects. We’re an Agile house and you will be comfortable with adhering to disciplined Agile practices, including Scrum. You must be comfortable with working to deadlines, and you must be either working as a Project Lead or looking for a role where this is your next step.
In addition to your development skills, you should have experience with cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, or Google Cloud.
- Manage a team of developers and guide them through the development cycle
- Work with clients to understand their requirements and build out suitable technical backlogs
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, at a high quality and within budget
- Collaborate with other teams and project leads to ensure projects are aligned with the company objectives
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in our industry, for both technologies and methodologies
- Experienced in software development, preferably with a focus on React and TypeScript
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing teams of developers
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with clients and other teams
- Strong understanding of development principles and project management methodologies
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies and management tools
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with the Twilio development platform
- Experience working with offshore development partners
- European language skills
- Competitive Salary (£50-£60K)
- Hybrid working
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes like Cycle to Work
- 25 Days Holiday (pro-rated) plus flexible Bank Holidays
- Quarterly Zing Day (we ask you to do something different for the day) or Company Holiday