Zing is a Twilio Gold consulting partner. Built to Build and growing fast we are looking for a Developer with significant experience in front end technologies such as React and .NET, who is enthusiastic about developing new software projects and the latest technologies.
We are 100% focused on building solutions for Twilio’s customers, whether that’s helping organisations move their communications to the cloud, implementing an omnichannel communications strategy, or building out a cloud-based contact centre.
You will be working across a wide range of customer projects: from individual engagements to larger teams and long term projects. We’re an Agile house and you will be comfortable with adhering to disciplined Agile practices, including Scrum. You must be comfortable with working to deadlines and you must be either working as a Project Lead or looking for a role where this is your next step.
In addition to your front end skills, you should have experience with cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, or Google Cloud.
Essential Technical Skills
- Previous team lead experience or a desire and skills to move into this area
- Previous experience working with React
- RESTful API development and integration with existing API
- Familiar building SPA based applications in a modern framework such as React / Vue
- Knowledge and understanding of working with Git, or similar version control systems.
- A dedication to learn new technologies and to explore new industry concepts.
- Excellent communication skills across various channels.
- Experienced in working within an Agile environment.
- Experience working with Cloud technologies
- Knowledge of the Twilio development stack
- Good understanding of development in TypeScript/React JS
- Understanding of architecting NoSQL databases.
- Previous understanding of working with offshore development partners
- European Language skills
- Competitive Salary
- Auto-enrolment into our pension scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes like Cycle to Work
- 25 Days Holiday (pro-rated) plus flexible Bank Holidays
- Quarterly Zing Day (we ask you to do something different for the day) or Company Holiday